COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Related Event Cancellations and Postponement
To assure fans’ safety during these uncertain times, all tickets are subject to restrictions and requirements put in place by venues, teams, or government authorities as it pertains to social distancing, wearing personal protective gear, or similar measures. If you cannot attend the event due to your failure or inability to comply with such requirements, you will not receive a refund. If the event is held without fans or reasonably similar seats are not available, you will receive a refund as if the event was canceled.
In light of recent developments related to COVID-19 and with great concern for our customers' safety and wellbeing, we established the following terms for COVID-19 related event cancellations and postponements effective immediately:
- IF AN EVENT IS CANCELED AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, you will be given a full refund (minus any delivery charges). Alternatively, you may have an option to receive a credit voucher ("Credit Voucher") in the amount of 110% of the original purchase price (minus any delivery charges) (the “Value”) to be used towards any ticket purchase made on our Site within 365 days from your Credit Voucher issuance date.
- Credit Vouchers can be used for separate purchases as long as any portion of the Credit Voucher retains its Value; however, this will not extend Your Credit Voucher's valid through date.
- Your Credit Voucher has no cash value and cannot be sold, exchanged or combined with any other offer. We may modify or discontinue the new Credit Voucher issuance without notice. Credit Vouchers are void where prohibited.
- Your Credit Voucher cannot be transferred to another individual or used as a payment method on any other site, other than the site where Your original purchase was made, and it cannot be transferred to a different currency. If the Site where your original purchase was made is no longer in service, Your Credit Voucher will still be honored.
- If You choose not to utilize the Credit Voucher program, please be advised that due to recent events, your refund may take up to 30 days to be processed.
- By accepting the offer of a Credit Voucher or Refund, you agree that no further payment shall be made to you with respect to the purchase in question and you agree not to seek any additional refunds, credits or chargebacks. You understand that your Credit Voucher or Refund is the sole remedy available to you for your original purchase. If a chargeback is filed against the merchant of record with your credit card company, we reserve the right to withdraw any offers made, including this Credit Voucher offer.
- If you take no action after receiving a notification from us, you will receive a voucher by default. If you have received a voucher, but prefer to receive a cash refund, then you must contact our customer service within seven calendar days from receiving the cancellation notification.
- IF AN EVENT IS POSTPONED OR RESCHEDULED AS A RESULT OF COVID-19, and the original tickets are valid for entry at the time of the rescheduled event, your original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled event and your order will not qualify for a refund or a Credit Voucher. If you do not feel it is safe for you to attend the event, you can always resell your valid ticket.
- NO SPECTATORS EVENTS. If your event is announced to be played without spectators as a result of Covid-19, it will be treated as if the event is canceled. These tickets will be eligible for a refund or Credit Voucher program unless event organizers inform us otherwise.
- All other Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect without amendment or modification.
These policies were last amended on Friday, May 15, 2020.